SHARDLOW'S FRIENDLY MARINA BAR
JOIN US FOR FOOD
OUR RECENT REVIEWS
Very rude landlord – we were sat on a table next to a couple with a teenager & he shouted at them in front of us & everyone, just because their daughter walked inside with her dad !! We also saw him frown upon others with children, not really friendly after all !!
*** Reply from the Boathouse Shardlow ***
Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry you were disturbed by what was happening at the next table. I understand that there was live music on, hence the raised voices. We do not allow people to bring their own food and drink onto the premises at any time, which was the issue on both occasions that you witnessed.
Had Sunday dinner today and I can honestly say it’s the best I’ve had in a longtime
Hi really like the Sunday matinee . At the Boat House . With all the staff are truly friendly. With lovely food , and entertainment , vocalist Sarah Middleton Woolley, what a lovely voice .
LEAVE US A REVIEW...... We'd love to hear from you?
Monday – 12pm until 8pm**
Tuesday – 12pm until 8pm
Wednesday – 12pm until 8pm
Thursday – 12pm until 8pm
Friday – 12pm until 11pm
Saturday – 9am until 11pm
Sunday – 9am until 10.30pm**
- Large Beer Garden with plenty of seating
- Over 18’s only after 8.30pm
- No need to book
- A free Function Room which is available for private parties, business meetings and corporate events. For more details, please contact us.
- Disabled access throughout building
- Large car park (pre-booked coach parties are welcome)
- Children’s play area (children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times)
- Free Wi-Fi. Password: boat2019
- Dogs are welcome too (we love dogs!)
In the summer we hold barbecues and on Bank Holidays there is additional entertainment. Check this website for further information.